Monday, July 26, 2010

testing one two three

Can a few people leave me some comments to see if this new format will work? After getting lots of emails and comments (which I didn't post any of those comments yet) saying you would like to keep following our family blog, I'm trying something a little different. If I can get this to work, I might be a little more motivated to keep this blog up and running and might even spring for a professional blog makeover.

I have tons of pics to share and posts running around in my head, but the spamming has been so frustrating, I haven't been very motivated to make regular posts.

So, let's see if this works. Leave me some comments to try it out.

6 comments:

K-Sue said...

Here's one

Lee and Bev said...

Keep it coming if you can! What will I do each morning w/o your blog to check?

Tiffany said...

I never got a chance to post before but I'll comment now so you can test it. If you decide to go private please add me to the list! I am a faithful follower!

Cristy said...

If you have to take your blog private, I would very much like to continue reading your blog. I'm hoping the new format works, and spammers will go away.

DebiH. said...

me too! I try to keep up with reading and hope your new plan works!

Lee and Bev said...

Me too - if you go private, put me on your list.