Sunday, October 19, 2008

A prayer for your family

I found this on another blog (a friend of mine from college) and I wanted to encourage you to click the link. Maybe even print it out and keep it somewhere to remind you to pray for your family.

HERE

I have just started a new book with the girls called, Lord Teach Me To Pray. It has been great so far and I look forward to sharing about it. I use the Precepts for kids books with my girls to teach them how to study God's word.

It has been neat to see our prayer life increase as we grow to be more like Him.


UPDATE: Prayer Calendar for Praying for our Children ~ HERE

3 comments:

Chuck Peters said...

Love the prayer.. and I love the fact that you have become such a blogger! What an awesome way for you to minister to... all of us! Myself included. I love how God is using technology to let you encourange, challenge and inspire so many people.
~cp

Tim and Susan said...

Remember the "Pray for your Children" calander that you sent me once. With a different scripture to pray for your child each day of the month...I've lost that with my dying computers, do you still have a copy of it. I loved using that, especially when JT was away at school.

crispy said...

I think it was like this one.

http://www.new-life.net/parent20.htm

I still have mine but can't find it right now.