As for some random info...
- I cut Tally's hair last week and gave her bangs and they are too cute (just fits her face better).
- We are almost all unpacked. I hit it so hard before we left for our trip and it really paid off. It is looking pretty good around here.
- I am kicking myself for getting so behind on my Precepts study (that's what happens when life is this crazy).
- We hung some curtains and decorations and the girls said it really feels like home.
- We started back at school today after a full 2 weeks off. That was our "spring" vacation.
- We have been doing some neat things for Lent that I am so eager to share about as we are preparing for the Easter season.
- I had some people over for dinner last night and it was so great to be hospitable again.
- I have gotten totally sidetracked on things as I have been playing with my new label maker (the ultimate organizational tool - post to come later).
- I am making plans for a new compost bin (post to come later).