Monday, March 16, 2009

Don't give up on me.

I am still here. Just trying to get my life settled into some kind of normal (something I am longing for). We have only been in our home 2 weeks and one of those was full of a little vacation. I need to upload some pictures of our trip. It was FANTASTIC. We really had a great time. It felt like such an escape. =)

As for some random info...

  • I cut Tally's hair last week and gave her bangs and they are too cute (just fits her face better).
  • We are almost all unpacked. I hit it so hard before we left for our trip and it really paid off. It is looking pretty good around here.
  • I am kicking myself for getting so behind on my Precepts study (that's what happens when life is this crazy).
  • We hung some curtains and decorations and the girls said it really feels like home.
  • We started back at school today after a full 2 weeks off. That was our "spring" vacation.
  • We have been doing some neat things for Lent that I am so eager to share about as we are preparing for the Easter season.
  • I had some people over for dinner last night and it was so great to be hospitable again.
  • I have gotten totally sidetracked on things as I have been playing with my new label maker (the ultimate organizational tool - post to come later).
  • I am making plans for a new compost bin (post to come later).
Just wanted you all to know we are still here and there will be a bunch of posts coming soon. Don't give up on me, I will find my new normal routine here soon.

9 comments:

K-Sue said...

I'm glad y'all had fun. I am interested to know how you use the label maker.

Randi Sue said...

Glad you had a good trip. Can't wait to see pictures.

Cindy said...

So glad to hear all is well! Can't wait to see the pictures and read the posts! :)

Sean and Lisa said...

So glad you enjoyed your vaction! You definately needed that and praying for that normal you long for to be found soon. LOL!
I love that you are already opening your home for dinner. You are amazing!
Hugs!

steffany said...

We could never give up on you

Smith Schoolhouse said...

you are doing great and no one will give up on you! Glad you had a good vaca and I a curious of the where-abouts.

Karen said...

I missed you :) Glad your back and you all enjoyed your "getaway". I am looking forward to all the pictures you will post!

Annie said...

Sounds like you are amazingly busy - but happy. I like to hear that!

Tim and Susan said...

I am sure you are busy trying to get settled in...Sorry I haven't been commenting. I haven't even been reading blogs...sorry. I will take time tomorrow to read up on your posts and comment. Love you!!