Just for fun, I thought these were kind of cute. Nice to have little record of their thoughts. When I asked them these questions, I separated them so they wouldn't copy each others answers. And I wanted them to understand that there was no "right or wrong" answer, what ever came to their minds I jotted down.
1. What is something mom always says to you
Tally-That you love me
2. What makes mom happy?
Tissy-When we clean the house
Tally-When I do the right thing without being told to
3. What makes mom sad?
Tissy-When I don't pay attention
Tally-When I don't do my needful
4. What makes your mom laugh?
Tissy-All my funny jokes and stuff
Tally-When Tissy is funny
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Tissy-Probably you were funny
Tally-nice and friendly and outgoing
6. How old is your mom?
Tissy-24, no you're not that young... I am going to guess 34
Tally-35 is my guess
7. How tall is your mom?
Tissy- 6' 3"
Tally- 5' 6" (I am somewhere in between)
8. What is her favorite thing to do
Tissy-You like to go on the computer
Tally-Do your Bible Study, your Precepts
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Tissy- You do your Bible Study, spend time with Daddy and might go on the computer again.
Tally-You blog and do your computer stuff
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Tissy-You are a good singer. Well, it might for writing a book called "Tinkle and Beans". No for your pizza.
Tally-Making her bread
11. What is your mom really good at
Tissy-Typing on the computer and cooking
Tally-Making your bread and healthy foods
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Tissy-Not the best at working with TVs and making movies and texting...you know, all that stuff that Daddy does
Tally-Loving and caring for all sorts of animals
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Tissy-Teach me and Tally school
Tally-You teach us school
14. What's your mom's favorite food?
Tissy-Maybe your pizza, or your pancakes or your bread
Tally-Healthy foods like spinach salad, and you like bananas and fruits
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Tissy-When our friends come over, I am proud of your very good pizza
Tally-When you make homemade bread and give it to friends and when they say it tastes really good
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Tissy-Kanga from Winnie the Pooh
Tally-Mama bear from the Berenstain Bears
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Tissy-Sing at bed time
Tally-We talk and read my journal and stuff like that
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Tissy-We both have blond hair
Tally-We both have glasses
19. How are you and your mom different?
Tissy-You have glasses
Tally-You like to organize things and I like to play with animals
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Tissy-You say it
Tally-Because you care for me, hugs me, tells me that you loves me and tucks me in at night
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Tissy-Disney, Magic Kingdom
Tally-Family fun places, like the science center and Disney and places like that