Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Stand with us

We have had a busy holiday week with family and lots of celebration for Thanksgiving. I hope you all had many things to be thankful for this year. My list of gratitude continues to grow. I can't wait to post pictures of some of our goings on and our visit with my sister and her family.

We will get back into the swing of things this week as our family leaves today. I feel like I need to get back to schooling and take advantage of the few weeks before the Christmas break.

Just very quickly I am asking for my blogging friends to PLEASE pray with us in these next few days. We have seen God working in amazing ways (looking forward to sharing more). I will share details as soon as I can, but we are praying that God provides in a big way in the next week. I can see clearly how His hand has been on our family both here and in Africa and that His timing is perfect.

Trusting in a mighty God. Stay tuned for details....

5 comments:

Elle J said...

Praying, praying, praying and I am so excited right along with you for the news that you are waiting to share. I won't even try to guess ... just excited and praying. =)

carrie said...

I'm praying! I can't wait to see what God is doing! Sounds exciting!

Sean and Lisa said...

Oh my! Praying and can't wait to hear what God is orchestrating for your family. He is such a faithful, loving God!!

Tim and Susan said...

We are praying. This is obviously a GOD THING...so we know HE WILL PROVIDE!

K-Sue said...

Praying for God's provision.