Sunday, June 29, 2008

homeschool presentation night

Last night was our local homeschool presentation night. It was one of those things I decided to do at the last second. I gave the girls the option to take part in it and they said yes. They wanted to do a twirling routine. They came up with it on their own and all I did was find sparkly shirts for them (you have to have sparkly shirts if you twirl). They did a great job. I was thrilled to see them so confidently perform in front of a room full of people.















They also put together their build and grow projects that we do at Lowes. Again, I am all about the free local activities. The girls have really come along way with these projects. Tally does most of it on her own (which helps because I am often the one to take them by myself). They have really enjoyed these workshops. Take the chance and check out a workshop in your area (here).
Thanks to my friend, she took a few pictures and sent them to me via email. I am becoming more and more frustrated by my lack of computer ability. I need to get it fixed once and for all.

9 comments:

K-Sue said...

What a great presentation! Isn't homeschooling FUN?

Lee and Bev said...

Love the twirling! Hope it all went well. Congratulations girls! Sure do miss you all!

Rachel said...

Your girls are so adorable Cris...and you are one awesome momma!

Missing you...I have been waaayyyy to busy. I'll email you this week!

Randi Sue said...

I was so sad I missed it. Thanks for the pictures.

Chuck Peters said...

Way to go girls!!!! I'm so glad I got to see your pictures! I'm sorry I couldn't be there for the show. I'm very very proud of you both for being confident!

Yayyy you!!!!!

~Daddy

Christy said...

You go girls!

Tim and Susan said...

The girls look cute, glitter and all. Glad they were so confident to perform in front of others...I still getting nervous Tristen and Tally getting up to talk in front of others (shhh - don't tell though!) My little neices are cute! I love you...love, Aunt Susi

Anonymous said...

Girls you look very special twirling. Saw the minature golf project in the picture. Mar-Mar thinks you two are awesome and very creative with your projects.

Anonymous said...

Looks fun!!! We love twirling in our house!