- the house with lots of bedrooms and a basement (no windows down there)
- the house that has the huge WOW factor when you walk through the door (that would stretch our budget) and might be fancier than our tastes
- the house that needs major updating (with the small yard)
- or do we try and head just a little outside of town and get the country house on acreage (that doesn't have the sought after zip code)
- or what about a house that is a little too small (not enough bedrooms) but with the yard that has room to play (but backs up to the free way)
If you already know (ah hem...family) don't tell. And as always...vagueness is appreciated in locale.