We are trying to make a good decision on a house for our family and we are SO desiring to make the right choice. As for the first house we had a contract on...well...we STILL have not heard from the seller's bank that they are approving of the short sale. The only thing we know is that this could take several more months. We prayed that if it wasn't God's will, that He would shut the door. And it seems that the door is shutting.
So that means, we have spent the last week still house hunting. We are really praying for God's wisdom and discernment as we make another choice and move on. Since we are ruling out short sales, it does limit our options. Thanks for praying with us as we search out our options and seek God's direction.
Sorry the blogging has been so LAME around here lately. We are pretty bored ourselves and missing our "stuff" as it is all packed away. I do always love to know that you have stopped by anyway. =)