Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

  • This week I am thankful for a house full of cousins. My girls are having a blast spending time with family that we only get to see every few years.
  • I am thankful that we are not moving or trying to sell a house.
  • So very thankful that we are all under one roof (accept for sweet pea).
  • Praising God that we are on the waiting list for Sweet Pea.
  • Thankful and grateful for how God provided the funds we needed to send in our dossier. Knowing that God will provide in His perfect timing for the rest.
  • Thankful that my family is healthy.
  • I am in awe of how gracious God has been to me and my family.
  • Thankful for God's word, for the ability to study it and how it changes my life.
  • Thankful that God forgives...for all the times I have sinned, in so many ways, and failed.
  • Thankful for Christ - the one who paid it all.


Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!!!!!!

May you spend the holiday focused on God and His blessings and His perfect ways.

No comments: