Wednesday, July 9, 2008

In case you were wondering...

  1. I can check your blogs and sometimes make new posts but I can NOT leave comments on anyone's blogs. Again with the computer woes. But, that shouldn't mean that YOU can't comment on MY blog (hint hint).
  2. I REALLY appreciate that you are joining us as we are praying for Misty. I have shed more tears over this situation than I was prepared for. I am holding fast to the words of truth and praying for this dear family.
  3. I am not only a USER of VBS, I am also a GIVER. I am working VBS this week at our church. Let's just say, "Lord have mercy on those kids and their teacher!" Whew!!! I am not used to children just flat out telling me NO when I ask them to do something. Come on people, don't give up on parenting our children.
  4. We had a showing on the house today. And that is a HUGE deal. They were here a LONG time and hopefully they like it and are ready to write a contract. Keep praying my dear blogging sisters. Any action is great. I can't wait to post good news.
  5. I still can't post pictures. It down right depresses me. I so wish I could share my world in pictures. I am a visual person. Love lots of pictures and I miss my posts with pictures.
  6. I can not say enough positive things about my Precept study. I am just loving it and being challenged everyday. I am in the Ephesians study and it is great. (you can download it for free)

OK, I guess that is all I have to say...short and sweet. I do miss connecting with you all. Just know that I am visiting and thinking of you often.

Thanks for the great challenge to pray for those parents. I had never thought of it like that. I will be praying for those parents this week. I can't even leave my own comments on my blog...this will make sense after you read the encouragement from the queen.

13 comments:

Lulu said...

Glad to comment Cris!
I am lifting up Misty and her famiy in prayer. I know how hard that is.
Let me say one exhortation about your "no" child. Pray for that child's parents. I have a couple of them. I come from a very strong parenting, take no prisoners style and I would NEVER have tolerated that from my first two wonderful (girl!) darlings. My 3rd gives me a run for my money DAILY. I NEVER give in. I win (just about!) every battle. But he persists. Those parents need your prayers! :)
Praying for your potential buyers!
Have a great day!

Rachel said...

I've missed you =)

prayers...

Annie said...

I miss hearing from you, too! Good luck on that house showing. If I wasn't already taking a teaching class on-line (ought to be doing that now!) I'd try to Precepts class. Sounds good.

Ginny said...

I can't wait to hear good news about your house-I know it's coming!
I am praying for Misty, and also looking forward to hearing from you when you are able!

steffany said...

i can't wait to meet you tomorrow!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Hey Cris! I've missed hearing from you too. I'm with the queen up there--I have the exact same situation and it's hard!
I am praying for your potential buyers.
Talk to you soon.

Little Patch of Heaven said...

I hope that you hear good news on your home.

Randi Sue said...

Sorry you are having computer problems. I can't wait to get home to be able to post picture and videos again.

Lee and Bev said...

Hope your last day of VBS is a special blessing and a sense of "it was worth all the hassle!" Anxious to hear more about the house showing! Love and miss you lots!

Annie said...

I will have to comment that I MISS YOU! I have checked in daily - to no avail. :(

Crystal said...

I hope you are having a great summer and I am thinking of you this week as we have VBS at our church. I am teaching Kindergarten and have 15 "spirited" children. Now, I will be praying for their parents : )

Tim and Susan said...

Sorry for the tough week with out of control, disobedient kids...actually it's a blessing in disguise, because you come home and think your own little ones are angels. It's a good change of perspective.

Tim and Susan said...

You have totally inspired me to do a Precepts Study. Are you almost through Ephesians? What will you start next? I will look into a group here, but I love the idea of just doing it on your own...next year in Japan for sure!!